To our patients and friends of the Boerne Dental Center:
We are well aware of the ongoing Corona virus issue. We have always maintained high standards in sterilization and infection control. Our attention in this area will be well maintained as we strive to provide high quality dental service to all our patients.
We do ask that if you feel ill in any way, that you postpone your treatment until you are feeling better. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms please contact us to postpone your appointment.
- Currently has cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high risk
- You or a family member have travelled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Airline travel in the past 2 weeks
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.