Veneers – Boerne, TX
Helping You Create the Smile You Want
Are you jealous of the perfect smiles you see in the movies? The truth is that many stars were only able to achieve those flawless grins with the help of veneers – and now you can take advantage of this treatment as well. Are you bothered by chipped enamel, dental stains, or other cosmetic flaws? With veneers, Dr. Simpson and Dr. Vesta can correct these types of imperfections and make your dream smile a reality. Call us today for more information about veneers and how they work.
Why Choose Boerne Dental Center for Veneers?
- Fully Personalized Cosmetic Solutions
- Two Highly Experienced Dental Experts
- Comfortable Office with Relaxing View
What Are Dental Veneers?
A veneer is basically a shell made out of tooth-colored material. We can place a veneer over the visible surface of a tooth in order to make any number of changes to its color, shape, and size. Some of the imperfections that can be corrected using veneers include:
- Minor dental damage, such as small cracks.
- Teeth that are slightly misaligned.
- Small gaps in your grin.
- Stains on your teeth that won’t go away.
- Teeth that are more worn down than usual.
- Teeth that are misshapen in some way.
The Process of Getting Veneers
Before anything else, you will need to schedule a consultation at our office. Even if you’re already sure that you want to enhance your smile with veneers, our team will need to first make sure that you’re a viable candidate for the treatment. We’ll examine your teeth carefully, ask about your goals, and let you know what other cosmetic treatments are available.
In the event that you commit to getting veneers, we will need to prepare the teeth in question by removing some enamel. This is to ensure that the veneers will sit flush against your other teeth in a way that looks natural. Rest assured that only a small amount of enamel will be taken off.
Next, we will create impressions of the prepared teeth. Then the impressions will be sent to a trusted dental lab. Temporary veneers will be placed to protect your smile while you’re waiting for the permanent versions.
You’ll return to our office one last time once your veneers are ready. We’ll be sure to make any necessary last-minute adjustments before attaching the veneers to your teeth. Once we’ve confirmed that you’re satisfied with the results, you’ll be ready to start enjoying your new smile.
The Benefits of Veneers
One of the biggest advantages of veneers is how versatile they are. They can be used to make all kinds of improvements to your smile, and in many cases, they can even correct multiple flaws at the same time. As such, they can be an excellent option for many different kinds of patients.
Some of the other benefits of veneers include:
- Getting Results Quickly: It typically takes just two appointments to place veneers.
- A Lifelike Appearance: Your veneers will be carefully personalized in order to match the appearance of your natural teeth.
- Durability: Veneers can last for 10 years or more provided that you take good care of them.