Tooth Extractions – Boerne, TX
Stress-Free Tooth Removal
When teeth can no longer be saved due to a large fracture, extensive decay, or advanced periodontal disease, oral surgery is necessary to eliminate the pain or infection. Once teeth have been removed, we can provide a number of tooth replacement options including dental implants to help you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile. Thanks to our team’s decades of experience and use of sedation dentistry, we know how to make tooth extractions in Boerne, TX smooth and comfortable.
Why Choose Boerne Dental Center for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Patients in Pain
- Sedation Dentistry Used to Calm Persistent Nerves
Serving Local Families
Why a Tooth May Need to be Extracted
It may be wise to remove one of your teeth if:
- It has a very large cavity that has damaged most if not all of the tooth
- Trauma has made the tooth so weak that it cannot support a restoration
- Periodontal disease has weakened the underlying bone supporting a tooth
- More room is needed in the mouth so a new denture will fit properly
- An infection on one tooth is in danger of spreading to the nearby teeth
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help Wisdom Teeth Removal I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea View Our Services